CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 19, 2009

A visit with the Grandparents Aiello - Part 1

I love visitors. It's no secret here in Okinawa, that having visitor's means going on hiatus from your "normal" and showing them as many wonderful things about this island that you can in the time that you are given.
Brad's Dad and Stemother came to visit last week (aka Joe and Ruth or Grandfather and Granny). They flew in from New York for a week long stay before they made their way over to China for another tour (they are still there now!).
The first day in town they had PERFECT weather and we had to start of right by taking them to our favorite place in town, Daisy's. A good dinner, a cold beer and a gorgeous sunset.

Olivia and Alessandra took the camera and some shots of the evening. Here is Alessandra up on the seawall - how I love Okinawa in November!

And a shot of the Daisy's sign. I love it from their perspective.
Joe's comment at the end of the day "so, this Okinawa place isn't such a hardship is it?"

0 comments: