CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Did I post this yet?

I know, I know... long time, no blog. I am on it. I have about 6 of them on here that I need to finish up and then I should be updated before the new year. THANKS for your patience.


I don't think I put this photo of Brad and I on here yet. We did have another ball late in November that we attended. A good time was had by all... (always think its nice to let you know that we do, in fact, dress up from time to time) :)

2 comments:

M Burns said...

Hooray!! Blog postings! A lot of your pictures did not come up and I don't know why but it is TOO sad! I LOVED the picture of you and Brad. I like that dress even more than the other one! Great cut. Are there full length ones and/or ones that include the shoes and bag you used that night??

I think Olivia is wicked smart for her shorter-beard hypothesis. And totally correct. (Hey, just think, at some point all of these little munchkins are going to graduate and do amazing stuff and we'll get to go watch! I can't wait to see it.)

Love and hugs to you and your family from me!

M Burns said...

Oh, and I did not LOVE the picture of you and Brad just because of your dress. I am always just completely struck at what a beautiful couple you are.