CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Olivia's First Day of School

As I posted the photos of Alessandra (below), I noted that I hadn't yet posted photos of Olivia's first day of school. Hard to believe that was at the end of August and we are a solid 3 weeks into the school year already! Here she is!


Japanese peace sign (and to denote she is starting 2nd grade)

With her best friend (and worst enemy sometimes), Alessandra


Getting ready to head down to the school - with Becca. Best buddies!
Standing in "line" waiting for her teacher


Big sister (with little sister movie star). Off to Second Grade!

2 comments:

M Burns said...

She doesn't look nervous or anything! 2nd grade...cra-zy.

(Is it wrong that I'm excited to see where she starts 3rd grade????)

Kelly said...

Yes, it ia crazy Mary. How is it possible she is in second grade anyway? Where is the time going? We are still so young... (yes, I am thinking of our photo booth photos right. now.
And nope, not wrong at all. We will all be excited and happy to know that! ;)