And I painted that too.
All of my time in college helped give me the patience to paint little pictures on my children's faces (and 2 more small girls that live in the residence above me). Not the creativity mind you (because in truth, it all was shown in a book). For a few brief moments (and with the help of Laurie's awesome face painting kit), I was the coolest mom anywhere. Thanks to knowing how to read, deciper instructions and be able to make something look really groovy on the face of a kid.
(and no, loyal readers, I haven't forgotten you. I WILL finish my posts on Tokyo this week).
2 comments:
You did a super job! And what I like is that the girls are in character. What beautiful girls-all of you.
YOu crack me up! You did well my friend. Even with the instructions I'm not sure I could have them looking so good! I sure miss you! Love you!!
Post a Comment