CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 5, 2009

This is what I saw at Jusco yesterday...

Here is the site at one of our local department stores - Jusco. Alessandra found these manniquins (or kiddiquins as the case may be) and wanted her photo with them. SO, I whip out my camera and as I am getting ready fo a shot I notice...

Did you notice it??

Oh yes, boys and girls someone had messed with the poor little people's hands. I stifled a laugh and then took a photo of both girls - because now it wasn't so much for them as it had to make it onto my blog.

3 comments:

TSHAA said...

Took me a minute but I did notice. That is too funny!

Carrie Stuart said...

I didn't notice! I was looking around in the background for something. Too funny! I guess kids are the same everywhere.

M Burns said...

oh, that is hilarious!