In between each leg of our trip, we had some winding down time in Ohio. This proved a GREAT tactic to keep some normality in the long process that is travelling from overseas.
In our second visit to Ohio, we decided that Alessandra's frizzy do needed a little trimming. Her first haircut (if you can really call the fuzz that I delicately trimmed an actual haircut). Our goal was really just to make her look more like the 3 year old that she actually is. :)
In our second visit to Ohio, we decided that Alessandra's frizzy do needed a little trimming. Her first haircut (if you can really call the fuzz that I delicately trimmed an actual haircut). Our goal was really just to make her look more like the 3 year old that she actually is. :)
Those eyes get me every time...
After the haircut, Olivia took the liberty of using the camera for awhile.
Poppi and Poppi and Olivia
Poppi and I also took the girls (along with 4 other girls) to the Bowling Alley. We all enjoyed the festivities.. here are a few shots by the girls...
The whole group starting play. Please note the great shirts that Brianna made for everyone. They looked so stylish.
Brie helping Alessandra
Brie
Whitney
Action shot of Poppi
Action shot of Kelly
Sweet - a roller down ramp!
Olivia behind Poppi's camera (I think Carley was behind mine, I have very few photos of her)
Whitney
This is Logan
Alessandra also took some time to read a book while bowling.
Crazy girls with bright balls
Whitney, Brianna, Carley, Olivia, Logan and Alessandra
0 comments:
Post a Comment