One thing that Olivia was excited about on this trip was that she was going to go camping with Granny and Grandfather!
Here she is the day of the big overnighter.
Alessandra and Mommy went up with the camping folks to have some lunch and check out the site. Alessandra enjoyed the woods (and had some love for Granny!)
Here is Olivia with Granny and Grandfather near the trailer.
The next shots are all taken by Olivia (minus 1 that was by Granny). She decided that it was important to keep the camera with her so she could document the trip.
By Olivia:
We made a camp fire, it was FUN. It was very glowy.
This is a smiley face, but he has no nose or mouth, just eyes.
These are chips for the animals. Squirrels, birds and chickmunks (:) )
This is when we started dinner. LOTS of ketchup. We cooked marshmellows. I got 4.
Granny took this one. I am not sure what to say.
div style='text-align:center;margin:0px auto 10px;'>
This is Olivia's feet. I took the picture.
This is Grandfather looking funny
This is for daddy.
Grandfather was sitting by the fire to keep his feet warm.
Mickey's thinking of something... what is it?
This is the trailer and the door was open.
What is that thing?
I liked my camping trip. It was my first time, I think you guys should go too sometime. I think it was fun with Granny and Grandfather.
Love, Olivia
Love, Olivia
0 comments:
Post a Comment