There is a lot I could say about the last leg of our trip in Ohio. All in all.. it flew by.
The girls, Nana and I went to COSI (here is the only photo that really came out... Olivia in the tire of a John Deere tractor...)
The girls, Nana and I went to COSI (here is the only photo that really came out... Olivia in the tire of a John Deere tractor...)
We spent a few great days at the pool.. (Alessandra with her "kini" on)
A great visit with my Bowling Green girls (Juli, Mary, Heidi and I)
and our cheesy kids.. (okay, really only mine are cheesy... the rest are super sweet)
Here they are - Lucinda, Olivia, Ian and Alessandra
Lovely Lucinda
Adorable Ian
Exuberant Alessandra
My buddies and I (love them)
My friend Juli took a great number of photos with her fabuloso camera (and her fabuloso artistic eye) that might be of interest to you also, you can check them out at: http://picasaweb.google.com/juliannaboehm/July2009?authkey=Gv1sRgCKqctsH7o7eRpQE&feat=email#
In the end of things, it was really hard to say goodbye (but the only good thing about saying goodbye to everyone there was that I would get to say hello to Brad on the other end here). We had a fantastic visit and can't wait to do it again!
0 comments:
Post a Comment