CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 16, 2009

My ode to Daisy's

I know I talk about it a lot...
Daisy's.
It can't be helped. It is a place that we love - the food, the feeling, the absolute fun that we have every time we visit....

And they serve Soft Serve (very sweet vanilla - Olivia would say)


And cold Orion beer

and offer a heavenly sunset view...

And make us all happy.

Brad took this because it is a rare shot of me drinking a beer...


This is the view from the porch we were sitting on.

Want to come along?

1 comments:

Carrie Stuart said...

Me! Me! Fun to see all your pics of your latest fun here. I'm working on catching up on mine, too. I have 17 posts I'm working on as drafts! It's a good thing I do this as much for me as anyone...because I doubt anyone will go back and read them...well, except my mom! When are we going to Daisy's?