We have hunted for 4 leaf clovers over and over again. Olivia has made it a mission that she would find one, sometime (and was starting to wonder if they actually existed). Yesterday WAS the day! The girls and Brad went down the seawall to the park and found a clover patch. They took a look and found the first 4 leaf clover she has every seen! Here is our lucky girl with her special clover. Now we wonder - will we find a leprechaun later in March?
Sunday, February 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yay, Olivia! I think first graders must be lucky...I found my first and only four leaf clover in first grade, myself!
BEAUTIFUL! Good luck all year, just like her fortune ;-)
Carrie - I will pass that on... no, maybe I won't... she thinks she may be on a "streak" of finding them (how finding one, makes a streak... who knows...). You have been pretty lucky ever since! :)
Post a Comment