Hi. I have lots of posts to catch up on (like a certain someones 7 year old birthday for example), however, I only have a moment and needed to share.
This morning Alessandra comes into our room and says:
Alessandra: "Mom, how many schools are there?"
Me: "Well, there are a lot"
Alessandra: "yes, but how many?"
Me: "Well, there are a lot. There are all of the American schools, and the Japanese schools... so, a lot"
Alessandra: "yes, and don't forget the fish schools"
Me: "yes, there are a lot of schools of fish. And do you think the fish do lessons like you do at school?"
Alessandra: "yes, but mostly swim lessons"
Smarty pants.
Monday, May 17, 2010
Quote of today...
Posted by Kelly at 7:33 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
priceless - i LOVE that little smarty pants.
What is she a little clown fish?
The angel fish go to the school of theology, swordfish go to fencing school and parrot fish go to linguist school.
Thank you! I really needed a good laugh! and a fish tale
Post a Comment