CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Enter...the 80's - Alessandra style

This is from this morning! Most of you probably know that I pretty much allow my girls to choose what they like to wear. It makes the mommy-daughter battles much less often AND at some point I know they will understand color-coordination better than they do now.

Alessandra always throws me for a loop in her dressing style. This morning, I felt a very Irene Cara/Flashdance vibe - most likely because of the headband (that she would NOT let me change), but I felt the sparkly shoes added something extra too. Thought you might enjoy a little peak at little miss Mighty.

4 comments:

M Burns said...

VERY Olivia Newton John.

Ruth said...

Grandfather said, "what's wrong with this outfit?" Look at how tall she is getting.
Can't wait to see you in person.

TSHAA said...

OMG I love it! It is so funny the things they put together as an "outfit"

Sophia Mercier said...

I like the sparkly pink shoes..