A news update: from Alessandra. Ummm, yeah.
Here we are many hours later. The wind is still whistling and the rain is still hitting our windows, however, it seems as though the major "beef" of the storm has passed. Thankfully the eye passed to the North end of the island and we were left with some fun wind and rain, but nothing too exciting (which may sound blase to you, but we were quite happy that was the outcome).
Here are some photos of the day - before it got SO gray that a photo did nothing to show what was going on.
After a bit of time, we headed upstairs for dinner. It got pretty windy, and wet. Here are the kids after a trip outside. (I think Robin got some photos from the actual outside events, but I had no need to go out and be a part of that) :)
All in all, we are good. Kids are in bed and there will likely even be school tomorrow! Let's hope that the folks on the East Coast of the US fair as well with Earl.
2 comments:
Um, no, it does not sound blase to have the eye of a typhoon pass over loved ones. I'm super happy!! WHEW!! Thanks for telling us you're all good.
Much love and many hugs!
Okay, so I finally got to watch the hilarious videos. Brad's cracked me up. Alessandra just made me want to find a typhoon instead of drink coffee for some energy!
Post a Comment