CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 6, 2010

The effects of Jet Lag.

Hello fantastic blog followers. I, rather, WE are back in Okinawa. Our trip was fantastic in all senses of the word (minus one Brad that wasn't able to make it with us) and we are so thankful to all of the nice people who housed us, fed us and loved on us.

So, it goes without saying that I have a lot to catch you up on. However, as timing would have it, we are going through the fun that is jet lag. Here is the scene last evening around 7:30pm. Neither girl was very hungry during dinner, so they took their bath and played in their room. Alessandra comes out and says she is hungry and would like some cereal and milk, I asked her to go and see if Olivia would like some also, she replies "I can't, she fell asleep on the floor" So, we head into their bedroom and find Olivia sound asleep.



Naked Barbies everywhere and clothing item still in hand.


Brad moved her into her bed (the top bunk, still not sure how he got her gangly self up there) and Alessandra followed suit. In bed at 7:30pm and our early riser Alessandra up at 4:30am. I guess I should be thankful that they both slept through the night, right?

Ahh, cheers to jet lag and happy travels. And love to all.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

M Burns said...

I missed you already last week! And I miss you again after reading your post. I'm glad you guys made it safely home and look forward to many blog postings. :)

Ruth said...

I wish that Olivia was asleep in our house or at least in the same hotel room with us. And I was playing with Alessandra in a pool. We miss you. So glad we got some time with you and happy you are safely home. Love you all-
Granny