CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Buckeye Fan's are EVERYWHERE!

When we had been here about a week or so, driving up the highway and coming into Camp Foster a crazy looking car caught my eye. It looked like a....

Well, an Ohio State Buckeye Football Helmet! Now, that is not something you see every day! (Particularly here in Okinawa).


The funny thing was, on the first day of school for Olivia, I ran into another Kindergartener and his parents and they were decked out in Ohio State gear. I said the secret Ohio password ("Go Bucks") and then asked if they were from Ohio (duh Kelly) and then said "hey, have you seen the guy with the..... OH IS THAT YOU WITH THE CAR?" They laughed, said yes and I said I would stop them someday and snap a photo for all of the crazy Buckeyes in my family.

Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Sara said...

You know...that totally looks like something an Aggie would do...