CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Potty People in the House....

What would a family blog be without a photo of one of your kiddos on the royal throne?Alessandra has taken on potty training (mostly on her own, with a little help and encouragement - and lots of cheering from big sister, mom and dad). She has happily made diaper changing MUCH less messy and not nearly as stinky (thank goodness). We still have a long way to go, however, she seems motivated and excited about it... and who am I to stop progress?
Oh yes, and please note: She has finally decided that books ARE for reading (and not just for turning pages, throwing and coloring in). It is going to be a big year.

1 comments:

TSHAA said...

See...it just took her a little while on the book thing. And potty training? Thats awesome. I wish we were there. Linc likes to pee before bath so I guess thats a start, but I WISH he'd poo in the toilet more than the pee. Loved the little video below too. :)