CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 8, 2008

The Ball



Yes, it is December and I am only now posting a Marine Corps Ball photo. Our ball was actually on the 25th of November ad in true Kelly form, I forgot my camera. THANKFULLY our friend Heather took a photo of us and sent them on to me!




Here we are. Happy Birthday Marines! (not sure what I got on my dress, but everytime I picked up my water glass little droplets ended up on the dress... argh.) AND to note: this is shortly after Brad broke his ribs, he held up pretty good!

3 comments:

M Burns said...

One of the most beautiful couples I know.

TSHAA said...

You hot mama! I remember when you got that dress. I was sure I was going to need to borrow it for something. Darn it never got a chance. You guys look great!

Kelly said...

T - you let me know, and it is in the mail! :) Thanks for the kind words ladies!