CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas!

We want to wish all of you a very Merry Christmas! It is Christmas Eve here already and the girls are out on a walk to the park with Gram, Brad will arrive home from work soon and we will have dinner with some of our good friends here. We will be around most of tomorrow, so if you have the chance, give us a call, or SKYPE us! My computer is down, but Brad has Skype also. I think his name is devildog_bja or you can look up Brad Aiello.

We love and miss you more than words can say.
Love you,
Kelly, Brad, Olivia and Alessandra (and Gram Heather too!)

1 comments:

TSHAA said...

OH my goodness~ I miss you too! Merry Christmas! I hope you have received our card and letters in the mail by now. I miss skype, but until we get a new computer, I wont have it. Love to you all!!