CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 19, 2008

Footage for the Grandparents!

Alessandra has officially made her stage debut! Her new school East-West Montessori put on a terrific Christmas Program this morning. She was a little unsure about the whole thing, but made it through and in the end was very proud of herself.




Here is some footage of when Miss Reiko asked her what her name was and what she wanted for Christmas. She told me she was going to say "Chocolate", but ....

(And, there is more footage to come... I wanted to get this on here and the other videos i think were too long... I have 2 more of Alessandra's class and 2 of Olivia's Class, I will try and add them soon. Just wanted to make sure you got to see the little cutie pie! )

2 comments:

M Burns said...

Alessandra is SUPER brave . I would have been so scared to talk in front of all those peoples and cameras - like the paparazzi or something! She's so cute ! I can't wait to see the rest.

Ruth said...

Another star is born!
Glad the dresses fit. Now I am sorry I didn't send little shirts but I thought it would too hot. Warmer there than here, we woke to 10 degrees. Yes, we will have a white Christmas!