CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Hard Drive Crashed

Hello nice people.

SO, that is the newest news on my life. My nice new (from March) laptop crashed last night due to ... who knows what...

I am still trying to figure out if I can pull all of my personal info off of there. I had most everything backed up (just trying to figure out how to get itunes on another computer from the back up), but is is still REALLY frustrating. I am currently on the phone (to India) with Dell customer service and having a hack of a time getting them to understand that I live in Japan, but have a US postal service address (I never should have mentioned Japan) and am now trying to just get a refund, so I can go and get a MAC. I don't think I will likely buy a Dell ever again.

SO, if you see this, please email me at aiellobk@gmail.com. I had a GREAT address list on my Microsoft Office stuff, but obviously I can't get to that at the moment, so I am going to work on my web based list. ARGH!! Sometimes technology just kills me.

2 comments:

TSHAA said...

I'm glad you posted this since I had been actually considering buying a DELL laptop after seeing yours. Wont be going the DELL route again either since our PC is barely holding on. I hope you get your refund!

Liam said...

First of all, we all love the Aiello Happy Thoughts blog. Sorry to hear the hard drive news. Mac is the only way to go. You'll love it.