CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

A couple of sunsets, a moonset and some cute girls.

So, I have been accidentaly not putting my camera in my bag. Which really means that it hasn't been leaving the house with me.
Therefore, there aren't any neat-o photos of our latest adventures, however,
since we live on the water, I thought I would hook you up with some recent sunsets.
This was my favorite this week. YES, all week we have had nice sunsets... If you need a month to get away from the winter weather - February in Okinawa is NICE!

This was last night. It is a close up, but gorgeous.

This is from this morning when we woke up the moon was setting behind some clouds. It was really lovely (the photo does not do it justice).

And, here are the cute girls. They both picked ALL pink outfits today. Who ever knew that one day I would be doing one laundry load of only "pinks"?

2 comments:

M Burns said...

Your pink ladies are too cute for words. And, somehow, it doesn't seem THAT far off that you've got girls dressing all in pink...I don't know why, it just doesn't.

TSHAA said...

The sunsets are just too perfect looking. Are you sure you aren't stealing them off postcards or calendars somewhere? Alessandra is looking more and more like Olivia as she gets older. It was nice chatting with you the other night. We need to do it again soon when y kids are up. They'd love it!