I realize that I have been lax in posting anything as of late. We have been busy, nothing too out of the ordinary, just life stuff. But it is ALL good.
2 weekends ago we went up to the Air Force Base (Kadena) (and really, it is 10 minutes from my house, so not a big trip). We went to watch our friend Caden in his first tennis tournament. It was great (and he did great!). On the way back we decided to stop at the static display of jets that we pass EVERY time we drive onto the base. Here is Olivia in front of one of the grand jets.And here is Alessandra, who would not pose in front of a jet to save her life. Ahh, the spirited child that she is...
Last weekend we went to a birthday party for one of Alessandra's friends Kai. I didn't take enough photos, but I thought this one was cute. Alessandra wanted a balloon animal from the clown and Olivia offered to help her out.
I took this 2 nights ago. The girls and I sat out on the porch and had dinner (yes, you should be jealous... it is THAT nice here right now). It was a lovely sunset.
On Thursday Alessandra had a field trip for school that I got to go on too. We went to NEO park. I still can't figure out what the NEO stands for, but there were a lot of birds to feed. The above photo was Alessandra reacting to thebirds coming over near her. It didn't come out as well as I had hoped, but she was pretty freaked out at the beginning.
This one came out a bit blurry, but it was cute of her in her school shirt and ready to go!
And we found a little pig to feed. She liked him a lot.
This photo cracks me up. These two little guys (Marius and Jaren) are in Alessandra's class. They wanted to go on this robot thing and Alessandra was in there already. They jumped in with her and their dad put in 100yen to make it go around. They all loved it (although I could never get Alessandra in the photo, their smiles were SO big! :) Such cuties!
Alessandra looking over the side of the train car. She liked the train the best.
This is Sensei. He takes time before every class to say hello not only to the kids in his class and their parents, but to the little siblings as well. Here is Alessandra and her friend Sophia with their favorite sensei in Okinawa.
More to come ...
1 comments:
YAY! I'm glad you posted. I was beginning to wonder what happened or where you went. Cute pics of the girls...as always. I am SO JEALOUS that it is warm enough to eat dinner outside. Miss you!
Post a Comment