A message from Brad:
Today was a particularly exciting day. The Assistant Commandant of the Marine Corps, Gen Amos, and LtGen "Fighting Joe" Dunford came to visit all the Marines at MNSTC-I. It was a big morale booster for me, as you can see in the photo's. They flew in on an MV-22 Osprey, which was also exciting. I have photo's and video of it landing and taking off, I will send next time.
For those of you who don't know about General Dunford. Brad served under him in OIF-1. His wife was also quite helpful to me through the process of some casuality calls. They are great people and he is a wonderful Marine. Happy to see Brad had the chance to say hello again!
2 comments:
You can tell Brad is happy! I'm glad he got the visit.
It is nice to put a face with the name, (yeah I recognize Brad's smiling face.) General Dunford, I read a email he wrote in 2003. he signed it Joe Dunford. What a guy.
Post a Comment