CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Dining Out...

This week has been a GREAT one! First off, school is back in session (woo hoo for mommy!) and the weather is amazing. I did spend most of one day this week parking myself on the beach and enjoying the fabulosity of it all. (I managed to also get a tad but burnt, but it was worth every moment!)

The other highlight this week is that we have visitors!! My good friend Talyn (from Oregon) and her mom Sherrie came to visit!! Now, I know you all probably like having visitors, but I have to say, that living WAY over here makes visitors extra special. I have more on our visit and things we have been doing, but am going to break it up into snippets (because I am sleepy).

Last night (Friday) Brad's work (here, not in Iraq) had a Dining Out. Spouse's had been invited to this fun event and the great command that we belong to invited those of us with deployed people to come along too. One of the other great things was that Talyn also got to go with me! Some photos of the ladies!


Mary, Kelly, Talyn and Amanda


All of the ladies that were left at the end of the evening, a lot of folks had already left.

Ursula and Mary


Carrie and Kelly (another fine lady whose hubby is also on and IA at the moment)

2 comments:

Carrie Stuart said...

Hey Kelly! Love your blog! I don't know why I don't think to check people's facebook profiles for blogs...I post mine on there. I'm bright like that!

Had a great time with you at the dining out. Hope to see you this week for lunch!

M Burns said...

You look beautiful, Kelly! Do you like your hair better than before - I think you look good with bangs.