CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 26, 2009

I have so much more to show you...

This week has just been a blast, a blur and is already over! We had such a fantastic visit with Talyn and Sherrie. I will be posting some photos and descriptions of all of the great places we visited while they were here in the next couple of days. Until then, I will leave you with cute photos of my favorite subjects.


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Carrie Stuart said...

What beautiful girls! And I love your music, too!

Unknown said...

kel, very cool to open the blog and hear music! the indigo girls is a blast from the past! the della's gone song - there is something funny going on with that one i think, some radio sounding guys saying you have used up your bandwidth.

I am glad to hear you had fun with your oregon friends.....it makes me sad that i have not been to visit yet.

luv.j.

M Burns said...

Juli - are you the VC Finance Team?

Kel - your girls are too cute!!!