For Olivia's school field trip we headed to the Okinawa Convention Center for a showing of "The Peach Boy". If you have no knowledge of this story (which I did not, but amazingly my sister-in-law Shannon did, so maybe there are more well read people like her out there!) Here is a description of the story. (note: I also just realized I got no photos of Olivia... so here was our day...)
Here we are, all great kids and mom's from Ms. Byroms Kindergarten Class.
Here is the Convention Center.
Standing in line waiting to get inside!
Cute Japanese school kiddos with their matching hats (every other school besides ours had matching hats.. .it was a sea of colors)
The gorgeous curtain in front of the stage (note the small people with colored hats on...)
The only photo I took during the show. This is before the peach opened up and a kid came out.
After the show we were supposed to go to the park and play and have lunch, but it rained. So, another mom and I led the kids in some jumping jacks and here she is leading Simon Says.
0 comments:
Post a Comment