After a well awaited (and many false hopes) that we would finally be in (mostly) all summery weather. I think I can safely say we have gotten there! YIPPEEE! The nice part about this time of the year - not too much humidity. Ask me how I feel about the great summer weather come August.
This was one evening a few nights ago. Olivia was home sick from school 2 days this week, so we took a walk to enjoy the evening. It was also "Golden Week" this week, so LOTS of people were out and about (although I didn't get any photos of any other people than Olivia and Alessandra)/
And yes, both small people got really, REALLY wet. Again. Maybe one of these days I will think to put a dry pair of pants in my bag.
This was tonight. Just a few short hours ago after we got back from karate and dinner. We ran out to the jetty in front of our apartment to catch the sun as it went down.
And here they are at bedtime. Snuggling (oh, how I wish that cute snuggling lasted longer).
0 comments:
Post a Comment