CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Family Fun Day

Alessandra's preschool traditionally hosts a "Family Fun Day". I am always hesistant to do anything with Alessandra and "school" together. She is super independent when I am not around, but gets uber clingy when I am. the weather was nice - and she was excited so, off we went to the park to meet up with her classmates and friends.

We get there and THIS is what she does.


Yep, she didn't want to participate. She stood, arms crossed for the 1st half of the games. UNTIL they set up an obstacle course, where she ran to the front of the line and told me that "I don't need help, you watch" And proceeded to participate fully for the rest of the day. SO, after a rough start...


Here was the end result of the first part of the day.
The second part of the games included Tug-Of-War - yes, we are in Okinawa and the Tug of War is a big part of local fesitivities in the summer time.
First - parents vs. parents (of 2 different classrooms). Alessandra took photos.

Our team lost.


One of Alessandra's teachers- Ms.Sabrina.
And then the kids did a tug of war... now THAT is funny.



Alessandra and her friend Emma - not quite sure what is going on.

 
PULL! (their team lost too, and I think Alessandra got a little dragged off her feet. Regardless, she didn't like the Tug of War.)

0 comments: