I always find that the obligatory holidays (i.e. Mother's Day/Father's Day) inevitably creep up on me without much notice (yes, even the signs at the Japanese store that tell me to "thank father" pass me by without helpng me really remember. Usually. :)
This year, I was on it. I remembered AND got cards out in the mail to the great father's in our life. (Did you get them yet?) My intentions are always good, but timing being so far away... usually not so good.
Thank you to all of our Dad's. We are so lucky to have 3 great Dad's (aka Grandfather, Grandpa and Poppi) in our lives. They have been wonderful role models and supporters of Brad and I (and the kiddos) for as long as we can remember.
AND from me, a heartfelt Happy Father's Day to Brad. He is a great dad and a wonderful husband. The kids are currently awaiting his arrival in the living room where they will shower him with love. That will make me smile.
Brad meeting Olivia in Hawaii and Brad meeting Alessandra in the hospital. Lucky guy! (or should I say, we are the lucky ones).




1 comments:
...happy, happy tears are streaming down my face. Good men. We are blessed.
Post a Comment