In honor of our friend Kevan, today's blog post is more photos, less verbage.
MAKEMAN - aka "The Monkey Store", like Home Depot, only smaller and with more gagety type things


And they had REALLY nice flowers.... (note Olivia's new haircut - she wanted me to make sure you noticed).
And they had REALLY nice flowers.... (note Olivia's new haircut - she wanted me to make sure you noticed).
Tonight for dinner we walked down to the beach and went to Okinawa Noodle. I don't know if you can read this sign or not:
But the gist is this: Put your money in the machine (below) and pick what you want. It spits out a little ticket, which you then drop by the food counter and they fix your food for you. (Noodle bowl), which you then top with a huge variety of items (i.e. dumplings, hamburger, cabbage, spices, green onion, veggies, sliced beef, chicken, tempura fried things, seaweed, spam and more!), then you eat.
Here is what the girls and I ate (Brad was much more adventurous let me tell you). Olivia loved the noodles and well, Alessandra, loved it all.
Olivia and Brad climing the stairs at the Araha Beach entryway. It's sort of like the "Rocky" stairs in it's own way, yet way easier, and not really like it at all.
And here is my little family tickling their toes in the surf in the dark before heading home for bed. It's nights like these that we feel like we are on vacation.
7 comments:
I agree, don't like bad girl and think she's creepy, too. Maybe, she was attracted to Brad's hairy arm in the noodle demonstration.
It was very informative and I think when I visit I will be able to order noodles-but what about those orchids! Tell Olivia her hair looks outstanding.
okay, so I figured out (with help from Sara - wow, who knew you could be so a far away and help me with technical problems?) how to delete that strange comment on the blog. Now, creepy person is gone. Happy Thoughts.
Post a Comment