Okay, so really I don'tknow if this worty of a blog update, but I am excited, so I thought I would share.
We had signed up for fiberoptic, but after awaiting our 3 weeks with no word, we called and found out that they ran out of fiberoptic cable in our neighborhood, so they need a new line put in - and they have no idea when they are doing it.
SO, I signed us up for DSL. We will be happy new owners of a Japanese landline and DSL modem come next Tuesday. Hopefully we will have no problem hooking up our vonage line as well as our computer.
Happiness will ensue when I feel more connected.
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Regular Internet only a few days away!
Posted by Kelly at 12:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Yeah! Thats exciting. I can't wait to be able to chat more often!
Yay!!! That is super, super exciting! Woo hoo!!!!
And definitely worthy of a posting.
i have skype, i have skype!
Post a Comment