CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 18, 2009

And you thought the last one was big...

And off we went to another fantastic roller slide. Ironically, THIS was the slide I had been meaning to go to yesterday, and found the other one intead. Happily though, because as you can see, this one was a tad bit larger than the last one! (the white tower is actually a look out point)

Here are the girls walking up the steps for a run. (Don't worry, I did go down with Alessandra... once...and then she would have no more of me...

Now here they are on the steps when I haven't zoomed in on them... can you see them? Up ther eon the right?
Here they are coming around the bend...
Posted by Picasa
The first ride Olivia took down
Here comes Alessandra with Olivia close behind...
I love the knee riding...
Alessandra just LOVES these things... she especially loves the steep and fast parts.
Posted by Picasa
Alessandra with her cardboard and Caden walking with her up the steps.
Another great park, another beautiful day! THANK GOODNESS FOR BEAUTIFUL DAYS ON LONG WEEKENDS!! Wish you were here.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

M Burns said...

Alessandra is going to love love love roller coasters, don't you think?

TSHAA said...

Oh my goodness! These look SO FUN! Does it cost to go on these or is it like a regular park here?