I WANT A SISTERRRRR!! so dang cute.
Ah, sisters... :) I love the hair yank at the end. Man! That little one is FEISTY, Kel!
Thanks for the comments. I HAD to post it, because it really show their personalities. YEP Mary, that hair yank (and the kick to Olivia's face) are just the picture of "sweet" Alessandra. Kills me.
Awesome!! Love it!! Thanks for sharing your sweet girls with us! I think I like Alessandra's version better than the original for sure!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I WANT A SISTERRRRR!!
so dang cute.
Ah, sisters... :)
I love the hair yank at the end. Man! That little one is FEISTY, Kel!
Thanks for the comments. I HAD to post it, because it really show their personalities. YEP Mary, that hair yank (and the kick to Olivia's face) are just the picture of "sweet" Alessandra. Kills me.
Awesome!! Love it!! Thanks for sharing your sweet girls with us! I think I like Alessandra's version better than the original for sure!
Post a Comment