I keep wondering how we will ever be able to go back to eating American food. Moreoever, I keep wondering how my kids are going to react when they can only have fried chicken fingers or hot dogs as a "kids meal" at most restaurants. Miso soup has become one of the girls most favorite foods while we have lived here and we rarely have a dinner without at least one bowl at the table.
One question I have been pondering: How impolite is it in the USA to not use a spoon for soup? Do you think this will deter my girls from getting dates in high school/college? How does one explain that a spoon is just not as convenient or as effective as simply picking up the bowl and drinking from it?
Happy girls - and try some Miso. It is good for your soul, and your health.
Tuesday, March 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
It is true, much more convenient to drink your soup from the bowl. I love how you write things. Makes me feel like we are having a conversation :) Maybe they will be trend setters and start a new way of eating/drinking soup :)
Post a Comment