CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 5, 2010

The Fire Station

I have more photos to add to this post, however, I wanted to get something on here this morning (I have SO many posts to catch up on).

Alessandra's class took a field trip to the Fire Station (off base, Japanese fire station). We had a great time.

Here is the class in front of the fire truck (after I coaxed Alessandra to get into the photo)



Alessandra sitting on the back of one of the trucks. She wanted to stay there.



Watching the fire fighters "training" routine. She loved this part


Going to work the hose with Ms. Nancy. Didn't like that so much ("mommy, I got wet")

More to come...
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

M Burns said...

I love the picture of her and the not-so-sure girl on the back of the truck!