CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Technology is NOT all that fun...

Who doesn't love some great Noodles??

This week I had been planning on updating you on all the exciting going's on. I even took pictures of more food! However, I am feeling a bit exhausted and overwhelmed by technology. We finally are online and have a local phone number (if you want to call it is: 098-926-3238) Our Vonage thingy is not working yet (I have no idea what is going wrong with it - or me for that matter). So, I am irritated by that part (because I was ready to make a phone call or two!) and because I think we are just ready to be settled and this just adds more kinks to the process.... darn it...



Girls and Noodles - those should at least make you smile...

Otherwise, we are all. We had a lovely long weekend. We spent quiet time at home (we can actually SEE the guest room floor and bed), we went north to Camp Hanson/Kin/Kanna area to visit with our friends from move in time Angela, Juan, Sage and Sophia and we got to celebrate Sage's 2nd Birthday (I love cake), we walked to the American Village from our house (which was actually a lot closer than it seems) and had a nice dinner, walked back, saw a fun dance festival going on, caught more fireworks (they happen every weekend here somewhere) and just tried to not stay too busy.

So, I promise to update more with food photos and additional fun, but I need to get to bed. Big Day Tomorrow - First Day of Kindergarten.

Love you all.

1 comments:

M Burns said...

Tell Olivia that the aunt of the puffy baby says good luck at school! She'll be a hit, I just know it.