
This post is especially for the Amy's in my life (especially shoe and bag Amy). I pass this store pretty much every day and I finally was able to snap a photo of it.

Then befitting the title of this post: Glamorous Olivia who really wanted me to take a photo of her yesterday morning (she even brushed her teeth for it). (Please also note the new shirt from Susu and Grandpa)

And here is Ms. Glamorous in her room (excuse the mess, it was morning and the weekend). Alessandra sleeps on the bottom bunk (that is probably obvious huh?) and Olivia up top. The window has the "view" also. These girls have no idea how lucky they are. (And Mom, since you asked, I will add more photos of the girls room and the rest of the house soon).
1 comments:
Yes, more pics, more pics! Your girls are too adorable.
Post a Comment