CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 21, 2008


Here are Olivia and Mommy last night around sunset and after dinner. Brad took a shot of us because "Kelly, you are never in the blog" HERE I AM!! (also note, Alessandra was not particularly interested in being a part of our hug fest... the sand was WAY more exciting!)




I know.. I know I haven't been very good at updating. So sorry for the delay (ehem.. laziness) I will work on it. REALLY, what it is is that we aren't really doing all that much exciting stuff. We had a pretty normal week (oh yes, but daddy came home from Thailand early - that was exiciting). In reality we are in our routine - which is our new normal I guess.



The big excitement: We got rain (a LOT of rain), Kelly got a haircut, Olivia got a haircut and Brad came home. There we go, now you are updated.




This is where we had dinner last night. We found all of these groovy beach cafes (think trailer/shack with great food) and finally got the chance to check one out. The best part, this one had Thai food similar to what Brad ate in Thailand, so I was able to (somewhat) experience his eating extravaganza.



These are the rocks by the swimming beach. The sunset was pretty muted, but interesting and I just like these rocks.




This is today. Alessandra enjoyed jumping in the hole that daddy was digging and then trying to fill it with more water. It is fun to have kids who don't have a whole lot of beach experience really start to understand how to play on the beach!

2 comments:

M Burns said...

Yay! I vote pictures of Kelly should be in the blog every posting. It gives me comfort to see your face.

Ruth said...

I agree! More photos of Kelly!
However, do I notice some grey hair in Brad's head?...heredity? I know I live with someone with very pretty white hair.
Alessandra is so cute even in a hole.