Just wanted to give you a heads up that we may get to experience the first Typhoon since our arrival (and our first one EVER)
Check out:
http://www.wunderground.com/cgi-bin/findweather/getForecast?query=DNA
For updated information and groovy visuals of the whole thing. Apparently the Okinawan's have built these homes/apartments for the weather, so I'm not too concerned about that (although I had better pull the stuff in from the balcony). Olivia was a little concerned about the whole thing, until I told her it meant that we needed to watch movies, read books, play games and possibly camp out together for the night. She was over it.
The worst of the storm is expected to hit Friday night and Saturday. I expect we will be soggy and hot. How's that for a guess - pretty scientific don't you think?
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Typhoon Sinlaku Approaching
Posted by Kelly at 2:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Alright, well, now that I will be watching the weather channel and websites obsessively, will you email or post a blog once it is done so we know you're okay?
Of course I will post! We will likely be home, hanging out and it isn't expected that we will lose power (although we may). I will keep you updated as I know anything!
Post a Comment